There have already been so many exciting moments during this pregnancy but this is one we're especially siked about: finding out whether our little one is a girl or boy! We'll be 16 weeks tomorrow which is surprisingly far enough along to check the gender. We had the option of waiting until 20 weeks to know through our insurance but we simply can't wait that long. Our appointment at First View Ultrasound is at 7 tonight, their website is www.firstviewultrasound.com. We were advised not to do the 3D ultrasound at this point because the baby doesn't have enough fat yet to make it cute. I'm pretty sure we're going to be falling in love even further no matter what we see on the screen. A friend recommended that I drink a little juice on the way over to ensure that the baby is awake and active so that determining the gender won't be an issue due to positioning.
We purchased 2 dozen cupcakes (2 flavors) through Bliss Cupcakes. One flavor is filled with pink frosting and one has blue inside. We plan to deliver the cupcakes to our families after our appointment to spread the good news, stay posted for pictures of the cupcakes!
I keep asking everyone what he/she thinks about the gender. I even posted it on Facebook to try to get a sense. It seems that the majority of friends think the baby is a boy. Jesse continues to change his mind on a daily basis, today he thinks it's a boy. I'm really not sure what I think. Something is telling me the baby is a boy. I'm not sure if it's because my mother always said that someday I would have boys and Annie would have girls but I think it's a possibility. All I know is that whatever the baby is, he/she will be loved more than any baby has ever been loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment