I was so excited to hear a great friend at work say "Stef, you popped over the weekend!" this morning. I have been waiting patiently for the time when I wouldn't look quite so tubby but decidedly pregnant. I think the time is fast approaching, our baby is now the size of a peach! Jesse is faithfully taking side profile shots every Thursday to document my expanding waistline. I'm sure I'll be glad to see them someday but I'm finding the weekly routine makes me rather self conscious. Oh well, I'm certainly very excited to be seeing some physical changes!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Baby Jones is going global!
Last weekend Jesse and I went to the mountains with my parents. It was so relaxing and such a treat to get away for the night. We are especially thankful to Annie for watching the dogs for a night! At the condo we got to sit around and make calls to relatives and close family friends to let them know about our good news. We did it in order of age which ended up spanning in ages from the 90's to the 20's. It was so much fun to hear the reactions. On Wednesday we are so excited to announce the news on the almighty Facebook. We're still not exactly sure how to make the announcement but I'm sure it will be fun any way we decide.
I was so excited to hear a great friend at work say "Stef, you popped over the weekend!" this morning. I have been waiting patiently for the time when I wouldn't look quite so tubby but decidedly pregnant. I think the time is fast approaching, our baby is now the size of a peach! Jesse is faithfully taking side profile shots every Thursday to document my expanding waistline. I'm sure I'll be glad to see them someday but I'm finding the weekly routine makes me rather self conscious. Oh well, I'm certainly very excited to be seeing some physical changes!
I was so excited to hear a great friend at work say "Stef, you popped over the weekend!" this morning. I have been waiting patiently for the time when I wouldn't look quite so tubby but decidedly pregnant. I think the time is fast approaching, our baby is now the size of a peach! Jesse is faithfully taking side profile shots every Thursday to document my expanding waistline. I'm sure I'll be glad to see them someday but I'm finding the weekly routine makes me rather self conscious. Oh well, I'm certainly very excited to be seeing some physical changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment