Friday, May 6, 2011

My New Superpower

I officially have a new superpower: super scent.  I'm not a fan of this talent, it's killing me!  Since approximately 5 weeks I have had to plug my nose if I want to open the fridge.  Not that that's any big deal but it really hinders my desire to cook.  I hate packing our lunches for the next work day... it's getting to be a problem.  Last weekend I asked my darling husband if he would clean out the fridge and wipe everything down hoping it would help.  He spent almost 2 hours cleaning, organizing, and pitching expired condiments or any other suspect which could be stimulating my gag reflex.  He made the executive decision that everything in the fridge must be sealed in a container or ziploc.  When pondering how to wrap the Costco take and bake pizza we settled on a drawstring kitchen trashbag, resourceful.  Unfortunately, all the work was to no avail.  Alas, I'm still plugging my nose to go in the fridge.  I suppose this is just one of those fun little quirks of pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you start craving pickles and ice cream! I'll supply you with it!

    ReplyDelete