- How Far Along: 12 weeks, 2 days
- Size of baby: size of a plum!
- Maternity Clothes: loving my maternity pants, they're so much more comfortable!
- Gender: We'll know in about a month!
- Movement: Nothing yet but I'm not expecting any for another 4-6 weeks
- Sleep: I am always so tired! I seem to get a pretty restful sleep lately.
- What I miss: Diet Coke, I miss it so badly! It used to be my "cheat food", I don't really like soda otherwise.
- Cravings: Nothing too specific this week
- Symptoms:Exhaustion, mild night nausea, hunger, super smell ability
- Milestone: Reaching 12 weeks! Now our risk of miscarrying is down to 3%
- Best Moment this week: Getting to tell my work friends that we're expecting. I didn't have enough baggy shirts to keep hiding it!
- What I'm looking forward to: My belly growing more and telling everyone else on May 18th
Below is an ultrasound video of a baby who is now at the same age as ours!
Good thing you have a smart friend who told you to get some maternity pants! Haha! I am so proud and happy for you guys and I can't wait to see what the future holds!
ReplyDelete