Sunday, April 17, 2011

9 weeks 4 days

As we begin to approach the 12 week "safety zone" I find that my mind is a bit more at ease about everything.  I can notice a huge change in my own behavior.  I've really mellowed quite a bit.  A few weeks ago my free time was consumed by 3 things: eating, sleeping, and reading mindless pregnancy forums.  I've since cut back on the forums, they're filled with horror stories and inaccurate information.  I am really enjoying reading my books.  I feel like they probably have a bit more credibility.  Every once and a while I'll go online to look at an ultrasound video of a baby who is as far along as ours.  Below is one I found for this week.  I'm amazed with the degree of movement!  I'm really looking forward to feeling baby Jones soon but according to my books it'll be at least another 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment