Friday, April 1, 2011

You WANT Morning Sickness?!

Yes, I do!  Funny thing, current research indicates that women who experience morning sickness are less likely to miscarry.  I promised myself that if I did get morning sickness I would never complain.  I want to be thankful for the pregnancy experience however uncomfortable it might feel.  For the past week or so I started feeling a bit nauseous while I was hungry but nothing a little snack couldn't take care of.  Last night, the morning (or evening) sickness kicked in full force!  I ate a fruit salad for dinner and was so nauseated for the rest of the evening.  It was one of those sick feelings where you just wish you would throw up because then you'd feel better.  I've read about eating ginger to help with nausea so Jesse brought me a few ginger snaps.  I'm not sure if it was the cookies or just going to bed that did the trick in the end.  It's funny how something the size of a blueberry can make you feel that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment