On Wednesday, March 7th at 5 am, I decided I couldn't wait anymore. While Jesse was still sleeping I ran into the guest bathroom, test in hand. I took 2 tests: digital and typical line. While the line progressed across the view window, I was disappointed when the line I so desperately wanted to see didn't appear. While waiting for the digital result to appear I felt pessimistically anxious. I couldn't believe my eyes when "pregnant" appeared on the screen! I immediately went back to the line test only to see the line I had been looking for had appeared! When I came out of the bathroom, still dark outside, I had the results I had been dreaming of.
Friday, April 1, 2011
It's Official!
It's been a long and interesting road. After almost 2 years of trying and a miscarriage in October of 2010, we've finally arrived! We are so excited and feel so lucky to be here as we know many couples have more difficulty than we've experienced.
On Wednesday, March 7th at 5 am, I decided I couldn't wait anymore. While Jesse was still sleeping I ran into the guest bathroom, test in hand. I took 2 tests: digital and typical line. While the line progressed across the view window, I was disappointed when the line I so desperately wanted to see didn't appear. While waiting for the digital result to appear I felt pessimistically anxious. I couldn't believe my eyes when "pregnant" appeared on the screen! I immediately went back to the line test only to see the line I had been looking for had appeared! When I came out of the bathroom, still dark outside, I had the results I had been dreaming of.
On Wednesday, March 7th at 5 am, I decided I couldn't wait anymore. While Jesse was still sleeping I ran into the guest bathroom, test in hand. I took 2 tests: digital and typical line. While the line progressed across the view window, I was disappointed when the line I so desperately wanted to see didn't appear. While waiting for the digital result to appear I felt pessimistically anxious. I couldn't believe my eyes when "pregnant" appeared on the screen! I immediately went back to the line test only to see the line I had been looking for had appeared! When I came out of the bathroom, still dark outside, I had the results I had been dreaming of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This made me cry. We love you guys.
ReplyDeleteSooooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete