Saturday, April 2, 2011

Denver Auto Show

Last night we went to the Denver Auto Show.  Jesse and I have been talking about getting a new car for a while.  We're a bit worried about how much more life the Jeep has left.  We ultimately decided to wait until I finished my Master's program before seriously looking into it.  I think this may be Jesse's way of nesting.  He wants to make sure that everything is "up to code" before the baby comes.  It seemed like the auto show would be a good place to start getting some ideas.  Overall, our favorite was the Hyundai Veracruz.  It was half way affordable and has the all important 3 rows of seats Jesse has dubbed as necessity.  While visiting the Honda section and sitting in the front seats of the Ridgeline, we were horrified to see that someone had left his undies in the back seat... gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment